General Terms of Sale
Art. 1-General Provisions
- The user browsing this area accesses B & B Santa Rita, accessible via the URL: www.bbsantarita.it. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Terms and conditions of Sale apply to the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by D. LGs. No. 21/14 and D. LGs. 70/03) on the part of
B&B Santa Rita di Ferrara Maria
Via Santa Rita 6
70033 Corato Bari
Tax Code: FRRMLS60M70Z401R
P. IVA: 07504950721
- The user is obliged, before accessing the services provided by the site, to read these General terms and Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user Is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms B & B Santa Rita reserves to change unilaterally and without any prior notice.
- You can use the site and then access services provided by the same and purchase these in the following languages:
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the supply, forwarding and acceptance of orders for the purchase of services on B & B Santa Rita and do not govern, instead, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller That are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
- Before submitting orders and buying products and services from different subjects, we suggest to verify their terms of sale.
Art. 3-Conclusion of the contract
- In Order to conclude the purchase agreement, you will need to fill out the form in electronic format and transmit it according to the instructions.
- It contains the referral to the General Conditions of Sale, information on each service purchased, the means of payment that can be used, the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The Purchaser will be obliged to pay the price from the time the online order forwarding procedure is concluded. This will happen by clicking on the “Book” button at the end of the wizard.
- After the contract is Concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4-Registered Users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful way.
- Once the registration is made, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated to the maximum within 48 hours. After This period, failing confirmation, B & B Santa Rita will be freed from any commitment to the user.
- In any case, The confirmation will exempt B & B Santa Rita from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The User undertakes to promptly inform B & B Santa Rita of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
- If the user communicates incorrect or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, B & B Santa Rita will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the amnesty of its deficiencies.
- On the occasion of the first request for the activation of a profile by the user, B & B Santa Rita will attribute to the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that such identificatives constitute the system of validation of user access to Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that acts made by such access will be attributed to him and will have effective Binding against him.
- The user is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to give them temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5-Payment Methods and prices
- The price of the services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a blatant error.
- In Case of Error B & B Santa Rita will notify the purchaser as soon as possible by allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. There will be no way for B & B Santa Rita to provide what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not concern the orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired services are selected, they will be added to the cart. It Will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, inserting or verifying the requested information in each step of the process. The Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
Credit Card; PayPal Bank Transfer
- The services provided by the Web page will be delivered to the customer Immediately and no later than 30 days after the purchase made on the site.
- The services will be available online or sent to the email address provided by the customer at the time of purchase.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be refunded totally of the payment.
Art. 7-Passage of risk
- The risks related to the products will be borne by the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The property of the products is deemed to have been acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts owed in relation to the same, including the shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happened at a later date.
Art. 8-Commercial Guarantee and conformity
- THE Seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the articles to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of the Italian legislation.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for any purpose unrelated to any business or professional activity which may be carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect Manifests within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; That the purchaser presents a formal complaint with respect to defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter; That the online return form is filled in correctly.
- In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to recover the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or substitution, or to obtain an appropriate reduction or the termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent restitution of the price.
- All drawback costs for defective products will be incurred by the seller.
- In Accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of the D. LGs 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
- The Purchaser shall exercise the right of withdrawal also by submitting any express declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the type withdrawal form, as set out in Annex I, part B, D. Lgs 21/2014 Not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned at any point of sale or withdrawal on the Italian territory, as will be indicated on the Web page at the time of purchase.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete the tax documentation annexed. Without prejudice to the possibility to verify the respect of the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products covered by the cancellation within a maximum period of 3 days, including any shipping costs.
- As provided by Art. 56 Comma 3 of legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by D. LGs 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until the receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the purchaser to have returned the goods.
- The right to withdrawal will Not apply if the services and products of B & B Santa Rita are included in the categories of art. 59 D. Lgs 206/2005.
- The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser in the purchase phase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the reimbursement.
Art. 10-Data Processing
Art. 11-Safeguard Clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will not in any case affect the validity and respect of the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
- Any Request for information can be sent by mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to the following telephone number: + 39 329795 0023, and by mail to the following address:
Via Santa Rita 4
Art. 13-Applicable LAW and jurisdiction
- These General Terms and conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and construed on the basis of it, subject to any other prevailing imperative rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent in and/or consequent to them will have to be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be settled by the Court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with the applicable law.
These conditions have been drafted in date 16/04/2019.